Friday, August 17, 2007

BERSAMA BINTANG

I love this song, and the name of this beautiful song is ‘Bersama Bintang’. I must thank Putri for asking that young boy the title of this song. To everyone else out there, I must tell you that this is a very very very very nice song. Putri and I are in love with this song. TRUST US, try to listen to it if you have the chance.

I love this song so much. I searched the MTV through You Tube and insisted Putri to come over to my room to watch it (oh my, I just stormed into her room with my Tante Pyjamas and dragged her out of her room when she was in her Batik pyjamas. We are just hoping nobody saw us in that outfit). I know my Bahasa Indonesia is not very good but I listened to it very carefully and try to understand the content of the song. Putri and I repeated the MTV countless times and we understand roughly what the song is all about.

Well, actually if you watch the MTV, you will realize that you do not need much of intelligence (or language skills) to understand the content of this song. My friend in Australia knows what the song is all about because the MTV explains all. I am not telling you the content; you must watch it yourself and FEEL it yourself (just remember to bring some tissues along with you).

I could tell you the chorus though, it goes this way:

“Tidurlah selamat malam, lupakan sajalah aku...
mimpilah dalam tidurmu BERSAMA BINTANG..”

Ok..I will go and watch the MTV again....Selamat malam (Tante humming… “Tidurlah selamat malam, lupakan sajalah aku...mimpilah dalam tidurmu BERSAMA BINTANG..”)


You can try to watch it at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KohJ_tcA2Mo

* It is actually quite useful to learn Bahasa Indonesia through songs you love...I hope I will get to listen to more good songs in Indonesia”

God bless Tante!

No comments: