Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Any Pre-orders for my Video???


Actually I am hoping to upload videos of some interesting people we met during our interactive classes at Jalan Marlioboro and at the beach. However, despite repeated attempts, they just cannot be uploaded.

I took more videos than photos because Putria nd Phalawan took a lot of photos and I thought maybe I could take video instead so that we could show all our friends when we are back in Singapore. I will compile all the videos into a CD and give it to Putri and Phalawan. All these videos will become part of our beautiful memories in Yogyakarta. Hmm…Let me see what I have recorded so far….

1. Life is not complete without shopping (Dr. Goh’s shopping experience in Yogyakarta)
Starring: Dr. Goh
Director: Winna
What can you expect from this video: We could see Dr. Goh and her batik shirt she bought in the traditional market

2. Bahasa Indonesia Classes
Starring: Terence, Winna, Ibu Novi and Mbak Santi
Director: Nicola
What can you expect from this video: Our language classes LOH and our serious ‘mugging’ faces…haha

3. Kunir Assem
Starring: Winna
Director: Nicola
What can you expect from this video: The most horrible beverage we have ever tried so far…but it is good for our skin

4. Our first look at Prambanan
Starring: Prambanan and invisible Nicola
Director: Winna
What can you expect from this video: The magnificent Prambanan…(although it is not well recorded

5. Anak Anak Indonesia (The Live Show at Prambanan)
Starring: Nil
Director: Winna
What can you expect from this video: We were so excited to catch a ‘Live’ show at Prambanan, so I captured one scene of the show.

6. Train
Starring: Nil
Director: Winna
What can you expect from this video: We saw a train passing by the railway station near Jln Marlioboro…isn’t that wonderful?

7. Andong Festival 1 & 2
Starring: Nil
Director: Winna
What can you expect from this video: Beautifully dressed up horses and the anticipating crowds…, it is an annual event.

6. Sepatu Nicola Hilang ( Nicola’s shoes are missing)
Starring: Nicola, Terence, Mbak Uva, Mbak Santi and Winna
Director: Winna
What can you expect from this video: It is by far the best video I have ever recorded. We hid Putri’s footwear and she was desperately searching for it and the beach. Ending? She found it of course…but was really funny…it is a MUST watch…(the photo above is taken at the beach)

Any pre-order for my video collection? Just drop me a note….and I will reserve a copy for u…haha...
God bless this Director, Actress cum Video seller

No comments: